Net Impact Boston Professional Chapter is hosing this summer’s annual Call to Leadership Happy Hour AND celebrating local Net Impact Student Chapter members for finishing their degrees!
- Tia’s on the Waterfront, 200 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA
- Tuesday, July 15- 6:30 to 8:30 pm
This happy hour is open to anyone that may potentially be interested in applying for one of the available Leadership Team positions for the 2014-2015 calendar year (September 2014 through August 2015), AND to all Student Chaper recent grads who are interested in transition their membership to the professional chapter.
If you are interested in exploring current open positions with the Leadership Team and associated committees, please join us! You can download open positions descriptions here: NIB Open Roles_2014-2015, and the application form here: NIB Board Application_Summer 2014 (but it isn’t necessary to bring this to the Happy Hour).
If you’re a professional, come and:
- Enjoy a night of networking with recent graduates and the NIB Leadership Team;
- Learn about upcoming NIB Professional Chapter events and how to get involved with the NIB Professional Chapter
If you’re a recent graduate*, join us and:
- Celebrate your accomplishments with the NIB Professional Chapter Leadership Team;
- Learn about the NIB Professional Chapter;
- Explore opportunities to get involved and/or attend professional events
*Recent graduates affiliated with a student chapter will be eligible to receive a discount to upgrade their membership to the NIB Professional Chapter. Please Contact the NIB Professional Chapter Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.