For this month’s Sustainable Living in 2016 theme, we asked our Leadership Team to share their favorite outdoor activities in Boston area. Check out our top picks and add yours in the comments!
- Going for a run along the Charles River Esplanade
- Exploring the Arnold Arboretum in Jamaica Plain
- Stocking up on fresh produce and local products at the Copley Square Farmer’s Market, SOWA Market, and Boston Public Market
- Taking an afternoon stroll (or siesta!) in the Boston Public Gardens or the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway
- Canoeing or kayaking along the Charles River (don’t forget to watch the Marathon Canoe Race on April 24th!)
- Hiking or mountain biking the (dog friendly!) trails at the Middlesex Fells Reservation
- Going on Boston Ski and Sports Club’s day ski and snowboard trips to local mountains (don’t forget to use the premium member discount through NIB’s loyalty program!)