About Our Events
- For a list of upcoming events click here.
NIB is pleased to organize and support a variety of events throughout the year. Events are generally open to Net Impact members and non-members interested in learning more about sustainable business and best practices. These are also important opportunities to network with other corporate social responsibility leaders, to discuss emerging trends in sustainability, and to discover new ways to collaborate with one another.
Net Impact also provides area professionals with numerous networking opportunities and collaborates with like-minded organizations. If you have a suggestion for an event or are interested in partnering with Net Impact Boston, please contact our Events Team.
Past events have included:
- A discussion of social enterprise with Ashoka founder Bill Drayton
- Small group dinners with senior executives from Staples, EMC, the Aberdeen Group and others
- Ignite-style presentations and workshop with CSR professionals
- Round table discussion on SRI with the President of KLD Research & Analytics
- A site visit to Harvard’s LEED Platinum Blackstone Street building
- Launch of SustainLane with Eco-Model Summer Rayne Oakes
- “Speed Networking” and social gatherings
To become a member today, click here. Be sure to affiliate with the Boston Professional Chapter!